What Else Do We Offer: Programs & Services
We are heavily invested in offering ways that we can help our community as well as our walk-in customers. We sponsor fundraising & educational efforts for schools, teacher, parent & community groups
Set up, act as a coordinator, and sell the books for an Author/Illustrator visits to your School.
We offer a 20% discount on the books & you decide how it is used and the school is responsible for the honorarium & expenses. We can fit it to your budget.
On-Site Book Fairs at schools or groups
- We pick the books, pack the boxes & you pick them up. Your volunteer staff checks them in (& out) & unsold books are returned by you to us.
- Book talks are available for families during evening hours of the fair or for students during specific school time.
- Take place at Booktenders’ Secret Garden
- During one set week, all purchase made by individuals identifying themselves as shopping on your school’s behalf will be included as your Bookfair (evening hours by request)
- Book Talks & Helper Services can be arranged.
For book fairs the sponsoring group may choose either option:
Receive 25% of the Book fair proceeds as store credit